The holidays have come and gone here at Lake Oconee and with the Atlanta Boat Show this week, Spring can’t be too far behind. The real estate market was strong in December. There were a total of 78 real estate transactions, including 60 residential properties and 18 land lots. With Spring coming soon, it’s not too early to think about buying or selling in the Lake Oconee area. If you want to hear more on the Lake Oconee Real Estate market, The Vining Group@Keller Williams provides comprehensive marketing analysis, along with professional expertise here at Lake Oconee.
60 Residential Properties SOLD
- 3 sold for over $1 Million
- 17 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $182,000 to $2,230,000
- 9 were on the golf course with sale prices between $419,000 and $860,000
- 26 were in gated golf communities, 22 were in lakefront communities, and 12 were in off water communities
- 30 were in Greene County; 4 in Morgan County and 26 in Putnam County
18 Land Lots SOLD
- 6 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $20,000 and $925,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices between $39,000 and $175,000
- 13 were in gated golf communities, 2 were in lakefront communities, and 3 were in off water communities
- 15 were in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County and 2 in Putnam County
We hope you find this information valuable whether you’re looking to sell your property or just to stay abreast of the Lake Oconee real estate market. If you are considering selling your property, now is the time to list and The Vining Group@Keller Williams is the real estate team to get the job done!
The Vining Group@Keller Williams is Lake Oconee’s preferred real estate team for many reasons, with Client satisfaction at the top of the list. We are professional, knowledgeable, innovative and Client focused. Rest assured, when you list with us, you are making the right choice. After all, Who You Choose To Work With In Real Estate Makes All The Difference!